MLS® ID: 471136
7850 N CENTURY BLVD
CENTURY, Florida, 32535 $99,900
Century, FL! Located in the heart of Century with high traffic visibility, this property would be great for any business! The interior has been divided into: 1. Two large front rooms for store sales display area with kitchen & bathroom, 2. a store/sales room with a separate (south side) entrance, along with a kitchen, storage room, and 2-piece restroom, 3. Two offices, 4. a storage room, 5. two offices with a studio room and 2 piece restroom, 6. a storage/warehouse room, 7. a garage, and 8. an efficiency apartment featuring bathroom, kitchen, living/dining room, and one bedroom. Approx. 25% of the building square footage consists of warehouse/storage area with remaining 75% (+/-) being heated and cooled areas. The property has three central heating and air units as well as an individual unit in the efficiency apartment. The property is updated with fresh paint, some new windows, and metal roof with seamless gutters. This property is a rare find!! Call today for a private showing. You have two parcels included in this sale. Check Acct#111294100. It completes the acreage with this sale....